Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pioneer Dvd 6 Disc In Car Head Unit For F150 With Sirius Satellite?

Head unit for F150 with Sirius Satellite? - pioneer dvd 6 disc in car

My truck has a 6-disc changer with satellite radio. I would like to replace the head unit, radio, while maintaining the satellite. I have worked with Best Buy, Circuit City and Crutchfield. They all told me I need the satellite tuner unit change, as the head of the market is not plug and play Sirius tuner from the factory. Back at home, two friends with similar trucks and audio switching systems, their CPUs, one with a Pioneer DVD player and connected with a CD of Kenwood and both the Sirius tuner. I tried to call them in this work, but do not work there. I tried calling Pioneer and Kenwood, but were not useful. I am looking for a decent device that has my satellite tuner and plug the system auxiliary input jack for an MP3 player. Thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

To my knowledge, is the only thing that will be used by your factory Sirius tuner, the antenna. The tuner and radio are proprietary.

Good luck with that.

Post a Comment