Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Genital Pimples Images What Is This Pimple-like Thing?

What is this pimple-like thing? - genital pimples images

A few days ago I saw what appears to be a grain of Metro within the Labia. Your sweetness and a bit sensitive, so you pocket. N of strange colors and no visible pores or bleeding in the would you with the most seeds.
I noticed a similar problem like this and someone said, hidradenitis, so I did, but the images really match as before. I looked at the genital warts, but does not yet seem to correspond to. Is it possible that all this was just a normal grain, this was not a closure of the surface of the skin?
I only slept with 2 people in my life, and both were so clean, God knows, if he come when it could not just a grain.

3 comments:

drankurb... said...

Atheroma is a plausible diagnosis,

Bandit said...

It may be a seed that has not come to a head or an ulcer. My wife did something similar was done in a little Vicks share. He has never really reached a point that could burst. Finally she herself was VICKS treatment.

We have a monogamous for 39 years, so he had nothing to do with a venereal disease or HIV.

jenuttuh... said...

probably an ingrown hair that has infected an estimated ... or a button. Ive had it in my underwear before disposal.

tries to jump in the shower when it comes to his head ... and if this is not the head ... be easily resolved in his own ...

does not seem much to worry!

Post a Comment