Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sportcraft Basketball Arcade Hoops Game I Am Looking For A 10 Loop Basketball Net For My Arcade Hoops Game. Does Anyone Know Where To Get One???

I am looking for a 10 loop basketball net for my arcade hoops game. Does anyone know where to get one??? - sportcraft basketball arcade hoops game

I have a Classic Sport X0691 Double Action Arcade Game baskets ... One of my networks are broken and need to find a replacement for him ... I called Sportcraft (having acquired the Classic Sports) for a replacement net four times! My game is still has warranty, and four times I sent the wrong thread! My game model is needed to send 10 loop networks and next to me 8-loop systems that do not match at all! So, enough ... I decided to go myself and find a company or a website that 10-loop networks ... The only problem is that 10-loop networks is very hard to get, it seems, if I search on Google or Yahoo! I need your help ... Does anyone know where I can get a network loop 10?

1 comments:

amber lee said...

Big 5 is the best sports pavilion sports shop or sports store that are good ......

Post a Comment