Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hawaii Wedding Reception Can I Wear My Wedding Dress To A Reception Held A Month After My Destination Wedding?

Can I wear my wedding dress to a reception held a month after my destination wedding? - hawaii wedding reception

I have a marriage for small to Hawaii and then a reception in my hometown, a month after the wedding in Hawaii. Is it acceptable to wear my wedding dress at the reception for my grandparents and others who do not go to me in my dress? My dress is white tea length strapless.

Please help!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely! They will expect it. You might also want to go to the knot online for these questions. They have a bonified wedding experts that answers questions like these for me. They have all of the best vendors in my area as well as tons of wedding ideas and tools to manage my wedding. They have a section just for Hawaii brides under "local vendors"

Blunt said...

From the description of your clothes, yes, it is convenient and comfortable and stylish. I would not consider a bouquet of flowers or a veil (again, the big label "false step"), but you can have your hair or even wear a tiara or flowers in their hair.

Congratulations and good luck

Post a Comment