Sunday, January 17, 2010

Newborn Milk Allergy Milk Allergy In A 1yo?

Milk allergy in a 1yo? - newborn milk allergy

I read (a book from my childhood, what to expect: the toddler) to get a picture of my 13mth old habits and development. I found that their joint babies that can raise among themselves on formula milk for the first year on, then to cow's milk at 1 year after developing an allergy at some point? Signs and symptoms is the list of what my son. How can I be sure? I can not make him a doctor immediately: P sounds out of breath, unexplained runny nose, irritable and cranky, sleep during the night. How can you secure? I am always surprised me when he knows lactose intolerance, but one never. How sure are the signs for the fire or a newborn child with a milk allergy? (I'm 27wks with baby # 2)

2 comments:

Lamont said...

YES! The formula can do an allergy to milk and change nothing, but to bring an allergy to light. We have problems with lactose on both sides of the family - the chest, then, if I is the formula or soy Nutram.

You can try goat's milk, soy milk (w / as much fat as possible alternative), or others. I will depends on all dairy products as the safest! The most important thing is to ensure that your child have an adequate intake of good fats for brain development.

Have everything that you have described looks like a milk allergy - and could have had diarrhea or vomiting, if it is serious. My daughter is allergic to 3 of milk and soy - soy has excluded projectile vomiting (crude) and dairy products cause congestion and mood - as if it big behavior problems. Outside, he was a very nice girl before closing time!

I like to go to your health food store and get some books on allergies to dairy products - Read everything you can! Kefir can be useful and can be made with milk from other - not only cows' milk. "I'lI give you a link - It's soooo healthy! We stand before our 2nd Daughter may have Crohn's disease. He has tons of probiotics and digestive enzymes - the whole family uses it!

Best Wishes - Smart MAMA!

Melissa D said...

Getting her first child at a allergist, where they can use it immediately. You can try it in other allergies, then it is there, and those who are allergic to cow's milk is usually also allergic to soya. Until now, a baby, it is difficult in general, can cause vomiting, diarrhea, rashiness. But again, if it is too high, it is hard to say. And until it is a little older, it can become a allergists.

Post a Comment