Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ringing In Ears More Condition_symptoms Has Anyone Been To A Club Or A Disco And Had Ringing In The Ears That Lasted More Than Two Days ?

Has anyone been to a club or a disco and had ringing in the ears that lasted more than two days ? - ringing in ears more condition_symptoms

I give this feeling of wild in my ears and great distraction. How do I know if the damage is temporary or permanent tinnitus.

How many days does it take to see things and lead you. Today, day 3, and show fewer and much lighter than the first two days.

Please help me, because I'm crazy. How do you stop the ringing tone, and what is the longest, you can clear?

2 comments:

SASSY said...

In French, we llaman''''accouphene
There is something unbalanced in his ear.
One of my friends to be careful, because there is nothing you can do about it! It has all the time, now I can not hear the shrill tone of ... If the call continues, you should see someone about that ...

ob10830 said...

Yes, I was younger than me, and now I get to hear. Stay away from loud noises.

Post a Comment