Saturday, November 7, 2009

Anorexia Before And After How Long Does It Take Before Anorexia Shows?

How Long Does It Take Before Anorexia Shows? - anorexia before and after

Can you anorexic if you are thin? My friend is a normal weight, but all the signs of anorexia, the state and beyond for almost a year. sometimes eats / exercises is usually very depressed at the time and work for themselves. Has someone to share stories? Details appreciated and welcome! How long someone should eat to less than 3-500 calories per day to lose weight, and how? Thank you, tried to look outside.

1 comments:

kay-ci said...

it sounds like an anorexic emotional for me. Yes u can be anorexic and not too thin. What do u mean by all the other characters? Do not eat? or eat small amounts? Are you concerned w / her looks and weight? What makes the performance of the year more ridiculous? ... All these signs of anorexia. but u might want to watch out for bilemia better if you are really worried and signs of an eating disorder, but u can be found in the diet, or it may be true, but only poorly with the disorder.
Now here comes the real thing .... I had an eating disorder 2 years. I was severely anorexic and my lowest point I have so badly about 87-92 PDS, I'm 5'4. I started about 4-6 weeks to really show my illness (and yes, it's a disease) are dry and brittle hair, skin, pasty mocks (blond), and the people are an important thing that many do not have know his problem is that if u malnuritioned and underweight FeliCa begin to grow within the body (black hair had the baby UR), they probly never easy, and I'm extremely thin. but Icovered the make-up, big / biggest clothing. to find out about these things.
I am very glad that you got a friend good enough to be ur friend on this issue.
and I am proud to say that I am now a healthy 125 PDS, and postitve a disease thing.i I found my passion in fitness and nutrition, as he almost took my life. Now I'm studying for a personal trainer or nutritionist.
I hope this helps you help your friend and gives him a reality and truth, but the most important ... HOPE.

Post a Comment